Delivery & Returns
Our delivery charge is £4.99 for non-bulk items to Mainland UK on a NEXT DAY service.
Deliveries are carried out by Parcel Force on a next day basis and orders received before 1pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched same day for delivery the following working day. We realise how important a quick delivery service is to our customers and therefore will always endeavour to meet your time requirements.
For delivery to UK addresses outside zone 1, remote areas, offshore and the Scottish Highlands incur a surcharge from the courier companies and therefore we must pass this charge onto the customer. If this applies to you or you are located outside of the UK please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Free Next Day Delivery to UK mainland addresses on orders over £35.00.
A signature is required on delivery so please ensure someone is at home to sign for the goods. You can request that the delivery be left in a safe place at time of order in writing but please note the customer accepts liability for the parcel once left on your instruction. Please also note parcels will only be left at the discretion of the courier driver.
If no one is home to accept the parcel at time of delivery it will usually be taken to either your local Post Office or Parcelforce depot for you to collect at a convenient time. In which case a calling card should be left at your address notifying you where your Parcel is.
If you have any queries regarding an order you have placed, stock levels for bulk purchases or delivery times please contact our team on email@example.com for a quick response.
Thanks for shopping at poolchemicals4u.co.uk – If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please notify us in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to obtain returns authorisation. This enables your return and refund to be handled more efficiently.
Please send all returns to Maypole Pet & Garden Centre, Maypole Road, Wickham Bishops, Witham, Essex CM8 3LX.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless we have made an error or mistake. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us on email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘poolchemicals4u’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Countrywise Animal Supplies Ltd, Maypole Pet & Garden Centre, Maypole Road, Wickham Bishops, Witham, Essex CM8 3LX. Our company registration number is 07166977 UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.